We’re making great strides to ensure every person in Colorado breathes
clean air, regardless of their ZIP code.Our agency is leading many
significant rules, programs, and initiatives that address everything from
climate change and air toxics monitoring to clean electric vehicles and
advancing environmental justice... and much more! We have multiple openings in many of our departments throughout the agency. Our current "hot jobs" list includes:
- CIIS Training and Outreach Coordinator
- Trauma Section Administrative Assistant
- Mobile Clinic and Response Team (MCRT) Coordinator
- Tobacco Program Manager
- Disproportionately Affected Populations Liaison (LGBTQ+ Community)
And, coming soon...
- Infrared (IR) Camera Work Lead
- Title V Operating Permit Unit Supervisor
- Engineer In Training
Be BOLD.....Make a REAL difference . . . and join us in serving our communities advancing Colorado's health and protecting the places we live, work, learn, and play, to create a healthy and sustainable Colorado where current and future generations thrive.
$56,868.00 - $70,068.00 Annually (CISTraining);$3,744.00 - $5,323.00 Monthly (Trauma Section); $53,484.00 - $78,276.00 Annually(Mobile Clinic);$90,180.00 - $136,740.00 Annually (Tobacco Manager); $53,484.00 - $61,500.00 Annually(Liaison)