Guest Data Analyst
At Noodles & Company, our mission is to always nourish and inspire every team member, guest, and community we serve. We accomplish this by living our values of We Care, We Show Pride, We are Passionate, and We Love Life! We provide our team members with opportunities to learn culinary skills working with fresh food and the art of personal connection with our guests. Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career and have fun!
We are proud to be recognized on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity 2021, 2022, and 2023 lists and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where Noodlers can bring their full self to work.
Your Day in the Life
- Develop and maintain in-depth understanding of Noodles & Company data sources, including operational databases and data flows with external partners.
- Develop KPI's and metrics used in daily, weekly, and monthly performance management.
- Translate business objectives into testable hypotheses.
- Partner with IT to develop insights from Loyalty guest database, leveraging customer data to deliver insights & actionable recommendations.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, digital, and research to design, influence, execute, measure and improve marketing initiatives across marketing channels.
- Use scientific methods to establish causal relationships between marketing actions and consumer behavior, sentiment, and overall business performance.
- Produce presentations, charts, and executive summaries that clearly communicate findings to marketing leads, cross-functional partners, and executives.
- Develop compelling narratives that connect data analysis with business problems.
- Develop automated dashboarding to provide reliable self-service tools and insights regarding guest behavior and channel performance.
- Analyze A/B or Multivariate Tests to provide measurable insights on test data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build a cohesive and actionable guest segmentation strategy rooted in unified view of guest data.
Careers at Noodles are served with a side of:
- Pay range: $55,000-$65,000 annual salary, depending on experience
- Annual performance bonus opportunity, up to 10% of salary
- Flexible, uncapped PTO
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase discounts
- Paid maternity and paternity leaves, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Discounts through our gift card program
- Scholarship opportunities through Noodles’ Foundation
- Free language learning courses
- Life Wellness benefits (LifeWorks access and Noodles’ Balance Bucks Program)
- Learn more about our benefits: noodles.com/careers/perks/
Noodles is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to be an inclusive and diverse team that is representative of the communities and guests we serve.