The Mountain West Series of Lockton Companies is looking for entrepreneurial-minded individuals to start exciting, challenging, and fast-paced careers in insurance and risk management. Be a part of an exceptional company voted “Best Places to Work in Insurance” twelve years running.
If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, have exceptional Excel and Mathematical skills, and thrive in a collaborative environment, Lockton is the place for you!
- The Account Administrator is responsible for providing the Commercial Insurance unit with administrative and client support
- Serves as first line of contact for client service
- Assists in the renewal process, updates specifications and application/summary to reflect changes during the year, and order loss information where appropriate
- Ensures accuracy of information and helps manage workflows and processes
- The Account Administrator will follow policies and procedures to make the overall practice more efficient and effective
- GED/High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and/or work experience preferred
- General understanding of commercial property and casualty coverages preferred, plus company or agency experience in commercial insurance services desired
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- High aptitude for accuracy in mathematical calculations
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and critical thinking skills, and strong documentation skills required
- Legally able to work in the United States
If you are ready to experience the Lockton difference, APPLY NOW!
This position may be eligible for annual discretionary bonus consideration.
This job description is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Associates in the role. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of Associates assigned to this role.